Friday, February 09, 2007

You lose one,you gain another=)

It doesn't matter.Bad things come with good things.I've got irritating people surrounding me.But I've got wonderful people like Marion,Saz,Nerice,Jess and Mikoh to confide in.Lost 1,Won 5.I wouldn't mind at all:D even if that 1 person you lost is so fucking dear to your heart

Today school was pretty okay day.Walked to school alone and it was quite calming.Like,I didn't have to bother about anyone or anything.Just me walking in the breeze.It felt like freedom.It felt like love

Lessons were pretty okay.E Math is such a bore.I want Mrs Diana Tang backkkkkkkkkkkk >:( Mrs Seah is beyond boring.I hope Mrs DT returns sooooooooooooooooooon!Bleaaaaaa.

Stayed back for CNY decorations!BEST BEST OKAY:D very very fun.screaming 90% of the time.Hehehehe(: Marion,Randee,Sheryl,Mikoh and Syira were there.So quite hilarious la.Sheryl and Randee left early.So did Marion.Later on got chased out of class so had to go down to study pavillion.Was only 6pm so wasted time with syira until 6.30pm.Went back with her and Diana.Hilarious like shit.but all's good.Diana,we're even.You gave me 2 kisses and i returned back the 2 already okay:D Anddddd,biler orang nak tidor jangan kacau.Poke me with pencil some more >:( Don't love you already.

I miss LYNX and BUDX!
And!
BUDX THOUGHT MY BAND UNI WAS MY SCHOOL UNI.
budx,you kekek la can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home